|Notice: The new Wiki Software is live. Please be aware, that some strange things could happen, while we try to fix the last few glitches.|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|This Product Page is incomplete and requires expansion. Please help to improve it! Don't know how? Discuss your ideas on the talk page.|
|Developer||Epic Games, Vision Software|
|Total Size||Entry not found|
|Language||Entry not found|
|Original Release Date||September 30, 1997|
| Product Page |
| Like it?
Centuries of reckless consumption and overpopulation had brought the Earth's ecosystem to the brink of collapse. In desperation, governments of the world developed an interstellar Evacuation Program granting exit passes only to the most privileged segments of society. The poor and common were left behind to perish. Now centuries later, the "Chosen" have decided to return to Earth and assume control. But there's a catch - the 7th Legion is waiting with a powerful and fiery "welcome home" BBQ planned in their honor.
- Endless strategic choices and timed sub-missions in a futuristic war-torn world.
- Play either the 7th Legion or the Chosen in over 35 feverish finger-blistering combat missions.
- Over 50 Battle Cards and 20 power-ups instantly turn the tide of battle.
- Progressive technology levels reveal advanced buildings, units and weapons.
- Ruthless mercenaries get smarter as they collect mutilated bodies for cold hard cash.
- manual (English)
- manual (German)
- manual (Italian)
- soundtrack (mp3)