|Notice: The new Wiki Software is live. Please be aware, that some strange things could happen, while we try to fix the last few glitches.|
Age of Wonders (game)
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|This Product Page is incomplete and requires expansion. Please help to improve it! Don't know how? Discuss your ideas on the talk page.|
|Age of Wonders|
|GOG Publisher||Triumph Studios|
|GOG Release Date||September 16, 2010|
|Original Release Date||November 11, 1999|
| Product Page |
| Like it?
- 1 Official overview
- 2 Release information
- 3 Patches and modifications
- 4 Known issues
- 5 Official compatibility
- 6 Unofficial compatibility
- 7 Widescreen Support
- 8 GOG trivia
- 9 Hashes
- 10 Sale History
- 11 Links
Welcome to Age of Wonders, the authentic turn-based fantasy strategy classic that started the hit series. Age of Wonders’ intimate atmosphere with painterly graphics still shines today. The game’s fully patched up, start building your fantasy empire today!
The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race's unique skills and abilities.
- Experience captivating single player campaign playable from the light and dark side.
- Play multi-player games against your friends through hotseat play, play-by-email, or over LAN or the Internet. The latter two modes feature an additional game play mode of simultaneous turns for a fast game pace.
|HD Wallpaper (5MB)|
Patches and modifications
Widescreen: A Multi-Monitor: A
Screen change: Pixel based
Widescreen Method: Native
Hud Stretch: None
Multi-monitor Method: Native
Multi-monitor HUD: Optimised
Rendered cut-scenes: N/A
FMV cut-scenes: N/A
|$2.99||50%||Supremacy Special||2014/04/25 - 2014/04/28|