|Notice: The new Wiki Software is live. Please be aware, that some strange things could happen, while we try to fix the last few glitches.|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|This Product Page is incomplete and requires expansion. Please help to improve it! Don't know how? Discuss your ideas on the talk page.|
|GOG Release Date||November 24th 2009|
|Original Publisher||Majesco Sales, Inc.|
|Original Release Date||August 2, 2005|
|Earliest Known Version||220.127.116.11|
| Product Page |
| Like it?
BloodRayne is a dhampir, or dhampyre, born from the unnatural union of vampire and human. Blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight, the supernatural anti-heroine is challenged with her most personal battle yet.
She hunts down each of her wicked siblings who are carrying on the legacy of their dead father, Kagan. They have created "The Shroud," a mysterious substance which, when released, renders the sun's lethal rays harmless to vampires. Now only BloodRayne stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn.
- Manual (29 pages PDF)
- 2 Wallpapers in 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, and 1920x1200 sizes (JPEG format)
- Soundtrack (18 tracks & 1000x1000 CD Cover art, JPEG format)
- 8 Avatars (150x150, JPEG format)
- A series of 15 concept artworks & in-engine renderings from the game's development.
- 2 Screensavers
Patches and Modifications
- BloodRayne 2 FSAA Patch v1.6 - Adds support for full-scene anti-aliasing (FSAA), widescreen resolutions, VSync, performance optimization, enhanced graphical effects (For a full list of changes see: CooP DB's website & Screenshots)
- Required for "BloodRayne 2 HD Project"
- HD Project: Replacement of the original level textures with fan-made HD level textures. (Currently only available for Act 1 & 2 | Screenshot comparison)
- Requires BloodRayne 2 FSAA Patch
- Coop DB - BloodRayne 2 FSAA Patch & HD Project