|Notice: The new Wiki Software is live. Please be aware, that some strange things could happen, while we try to fix the last few glitches.|
Blood 2: The Chosen + Expansion
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
| This game is reported to have significant issues on some computers!
Read the Known Issues section of this article for more information.
|Blood 2: The Chosen + Expansion|
|Developer||Monolith Productions, Inc.|
|GOG Release Date||April 29th 2010|
|Original Publisher||GT Interactive Software Corp.|
|Original Release Date||June 1, 1998|
| Product Page |
| Like it?
In a time of turmoil and decay, a dark organization with a sinister agenda casts its shadow over the world. But as their plot unfolds, an even greater evil pushes its twisted being at the very bindings of reality... Filled with hate and vengeance, Caleb has returned to face the Cabal and its minions once again - and this time he's not alone. Can he hold the Chosen together long enough to reclaim the Cabal and the heart of his one true love? Or will his actions destroy them all?
- Manual (13 page PDF - 1MB)
- Soundtrack (16 MP3s, 168kbps - 27MB)
Patches and modifications
The game is patched to the latest version, 18.104.22.168.
Common CTD Fixing Tips
- If your game is unstable (crashing often) and you have more than one core, you can try creating a batch file that uses the following commands:
@echo off cd "<your game path here>" start /affinity 1 Blood2.exe exit
This will force Blood 2 to only see one core, and may improve stability.
- Try either playing at your native resolution, or at 640x480 or 800x600.
- Uncheck all the options in the advanced menu when you start the game.
Crashing When Leaving Westworld
- Apply the above batch file fix, then set 'Blood2.exe', 'Client.exe' and 'Blood2Sv.exe' compatibility mode to Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and Disable Visual Themes.
|$2.39||60%||Atari and Kalypso Mash-Up||2014/04/11 - 2014/04/14|